Sunday, August 9, 2009

My first visit to Redang






On the date of 25-27 of July was my best vacation ever, the blue sea, sunny sky, sandy beach and all we do is just hang out and snorkeling haha. We kind of invited by a friend who already planned the trip, so six of us just hop in.



We had a tons of fun there, especially 3 snorkeling and own snorkeling near by the resort. We visit a giant eel and grouper fish, it both share the same coral cave, and scary to get to near haha, it remind me that Wilson push Lijie too near to the eel and it scare Lijie haha, bad Wilson. and the first snorkeling trip is so funny, our dear friend will. Will wasn't use to water, even though he was wearing the safety suit, he still have fear for the see. First when each take turn to jump into water, Lijie and will jumped in, follow by me. will was panic when he saw the deep of ocean, he grab on onto Lijie and push her deeper and when Lijie saw me, he pass will to me and he also push me as i am the floater haha, I AM NOT WEARING safety floater!! then i use tons of energy to send him back to the boat haha, is not easy with the current and the only swimming with hands, because will was grabbing my waist.

I love the environment of Redang Island, just hope that it will be preserve as long as in the future, well I can say a lot inconsiderate tourism throwing plastic bag into the sea, sea turtle thought is jelly fish and they ate, and sun lotion killing the coral, it is sad thought. But really hope I could stay longer even if it mend i have to work there haha.


This trip cost each of us a fortune, but we had tons of good experience and memory, all of us miss that moment and want to learn diving haha.. We try to go for perhentian next year :) cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment