Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Robe Kayaking with buddies





I always wanna try kayaking for quite sometimes, when I was young I can only use imagination from the television i seen before. I saw the ads at Foodland(market) and I was attracted to this ads, it is KAYAKING!
but it took me 1 month to call haha, was very busy until this day.

The day was sunny and beautiful to kayak. I call the lady at the phone and make a appointment on Tuesday but was bad weather and disappointed again but NEXT DAY!! I rented one single sit for myself and 2 double for others (Ken,Mili, Ivy and Wei). We was asked to wear life-jacket but It was so funny; The shape of it will turn me into Ninja-turtle when I got a tanned haha. When first paddle out to the sea, we got excited and I almost lost my balance.

After 5 minutes, I can feel bicep and triceps is stretching haha. It is really nice to kayak! I can't believe I spend my 22 years not kayaking. I felt in love with it, I really desperately wanted one! Robe is really a beautiful places. I might spend my whole life here :)

See me again in kayaking :) Because I decided to buy one soon

2 comments: