Monday, January 11, 2010

Annabella's Birthday (1 years old)




Happy birthday Annabella, Your ah ku is about to blog about you haha.

Yesterday I went Kl at Jalan Yap Kwan Seng, destination "FULLHOUSE" A very nice and clean white cafe. Annabella's parents(my sister and brother-in-law) decided to have a memorable party for Annabella and to make this a fairytale and princess like party. I was really impressed really by all the preparation done, it was so beautiful.

I was asked to snap a lots of photo with LEICA D-Lux 4, such a expensive camera was in my hand hahaha, I was quite careful and hold it with my life. I love to snap photos, even though i don't have the experience as a real camera man.


Me and my family had a wonderful time, even though we as family and cousin don't usually meet everyday, but no matter how far we didn't met, our relationship still close as ever.



Annabella was having a great time herself, she refuse to sleep and even rest haha, she just having fun with people and give a sweet smile to everyone that greets her. Annabella turning to 1 years old now, by the time she is my age, I will be forty! haha really uncle David sigh... but anyway, I am truly blessed with such loving nephew and nience.

No comments:

Post a Comment