Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Not a good tuesday


Feeling a bit upset of all things happened today and yesterday, feeling the world isn't right for me to do anything. Everything i did today seem out of hands.

Waking up in the morning and going for a college, the car broke down because of the petrol meter was spoiled, and i actually did forget to look at the KM/hour to count. Wasted one hour waiting for helps. Caused my friend's mother hurt her hand, because my mistake, feeling guilty all the days.

This caused me to miss classes to spend time to services the car

Reminded my mother nag to me to spend more money on house grocery and got scolded from a phone. Reminded that we were poor before, why now, my family acted like we all rich?

Happily cooking cabonara for friends, but was reminded the worse thing happens in my life

conclusion, today is just sucked

No comments:

Post a Comment