Monday, October 11, 2010

MT Benson's Wehls


Finally able to head to the farm after saying it for 3 weeks with valerie, always buzzing her “hey.. Tmr going farm? When U going farm?”



I wanna go farm so much because I thought to myself, since I ready to stay her permenantly, I sure treasure each moment and oppurtunity that God given to me. I wanna learn about their life and understand the farm in Aussie better. And I always wanted to take some good photo, I really think farm is a great place to practice. Today Caleb,Valerie, Amy and I are had one of best time ever in farm, farm is a beautful country lifestyle. Peter wehls the farm owner also a friend are so kind to show us around his place with a lots of  moment to appreciate. The wehls family are one of the most beautiful family in Robe I met. Along with Jessie and Leia, I forget the brother name.... nevermind I will ask again



Firstly, we have a “Road Block” of sheep haha. Nice sheeps, smelly and a lot of shit haha. They were herding it to elsewhere and was on the road when we passed by, they so afraid of humans and keep running away from crowds haha, cute. Ka wa ii~





Peter first show us around the house and the trees around them, don think the trees is a common trees, there orange and this and that, Peter knowns each kind of them.  Peter peel an orange for us haha, go for a walk in the vineyard and have a visit ANDY!! The grumpy old sheep haha. There 3 of them, not sure which is andy, oh well, moving on.


Second is dragon hunting in farm!! ^^ Peter and jessie told us, quite common we will meet a Beaker Dragon. So begin the hunting!! Whoah~ Jessie found one not even 10 minutes haha, such a great spotter she is. I can’t even see with the comouflage with the dragon have, and it is sun bathing and we disturb it by carrying it around, it just lay lazy, very OZ kind of life haha. Amazing how wild but very tame kind of lizard, doesn’t defent itself or runaway. We carry it around and taking sweet photos even kiss it haha. And back it goes to the spot we found it. We love animals~ Everything included.


Guess what next? Australia MUST DO. THAT RIGHTS! KANGAROOS~~ Wild kangaroos hunting, we hop on in peters jeeps and with some beers and goes kangaroo spotting! It is wild, the kangaroos will just come into the farm and have rest. For 30minutes drive we spotted quite a few, I was careful not to scare them off, while trying to snap some photos, but I just too afraid to scare them off, so I kept my distance.
Today is a great day, Really enjoyed every moment when peter show us around. I love the farm, I really respect it a lot, wasn’t easy to run a country farm. I really love today ^^ makes my mood gooood~~~


5 comments:

  1. hey!!! im so jealous!! i really have to try one of this places. Make sure u bring me go yea. Valarie doing good in farm? hope she does haha. Ur bro not following? i see the journey in farm is very far right? Going other places need take 30mins?@@ btw i glad u have a great time there^^. say hi to Valerie for me. really miss having fun with u guys there TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. camera is so much fun ^^




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow David u have a farm? tat is so nice... I wan to go next time.. take me... I always wanted to see real farm... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Camera always fun ^^

    to roushing:

    I don have farm, just my friend peter. He owes the WEHLS WINE. So he has a farm and he stay there, how cool is that

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow... 0.0 there is cool!!.. I want to go.. so u can take me there one day ?

    ReplyDelete