Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Monday and Farewell

 

Start with a morning breakfast with Wayne, Chris, Caleb and mother. The Robe pub offer one of the biggest steak i ever ate, It is huge!! really and as for working, I really enjoy really as the last day of work for the season. I enjoy working at Robe(South Australia) more than normal Malaysian waiter. The pay is good, people are friendly, short working hour.


The real party start off after working shift, My dad have his friends over Ross, Shane and Barry for a drink and farewell for me and Cass. Caleb ask Hannah and Rachael for some Easter Egg Hunts. The Game started with each person 5 dollars and the winner get it all. We have our friends hid it so well all over the restaurant. We all were chase out when the hiding process begin. That time Hannah and Rachael taught us a dance called "Nut-bush" it was funny, something like chicken dance haha. After a while, they signal us to start the game, we all rush and tear down the place to for all eggs and Easter bunny. And guess what, I WON!!! yahoo! David did it! haha because i score highest with Big egg and a golden bunny ^^

Doing the Nut-Bush

We had fun of the game, and then my dad cook us some good supper for everyone, we had a bit of drink, they drank beer, i drank wine. I really glad the company we had, i was really having my good time with fellows friends in Robe. I met great people, Barry and his family. Jessie and her family. Cass, Alice, Wayne, Chris and many others so glad to meet them and meeting the old friends. Like my father said, "Happy time is just a moment will pass fast but never regret a moment of it" I thought of a firework or something like that, short life span but beautiful
                                            Hannah, Caleb, Jessie, Rachael

                                             Farewell Cass and Alice

Robe and the fellow townsman is great people, like everyone i met. Of course there always be not perfect people, but when you met a friend, it is a friend ^^ I sure gonna miss everyone, everyone now depart to their own life like Cass and Alice. Hannah and Rachael also go to college now. I sure gonna miss everyone. I looking forward to tomorrow, A joy flight by Ross and Shane to send me to the Airport with their own private plane ^^ yahoo!

                                                   Barry and Shane(my pilot tmr)

                                     Shane(owns 2 plane) and my Dad Don

Ps: It is Cass farewell too, Alice will be leaving to soon. I gonna miss ya, hope we will meet again someday

No comments:

Post a Comment