Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy birthday Wilson



Wilson lee, my best buddy in college, the day i reach back to Malaysia it is a day pass of his birthday, I ask him out for a movie session at pyramid, "How to Train Your Dragon" In 3D! since also my chance to watch 3D in the first time.

            
When Wilson and I waiting the movie screening time, both of us went for a walk and bought ourself a new pair of sunglasses haha, it is nice only cost me Rm25 with UV glasses and come to think of it, I kind wasted my money because last week in Aussie I bought one 2, but what to do, this design suit me and it is much nicer anyway.


Finally the moment of 3D that i been waiting for, the commercial started of very nice and it seem i almost hit by all the animation but when the movie was screening, i thought to myself; this 3D isn't worthy at all, the commercial is good but the cartoon is so so, not even good enough. well what done was done, just no more next time, i guess not all movie in 3D are nice, I wonder how is the Avarta in 3D?


After the movie, we both went to AsiaCafe for Wilson's Celebration. Yinyee,Kenny,Kimz,Heng Hyong,Chin wei are there as well. And I have COMMENT!! on AsiaCafe! The drinks is sucky as it goes, this is the second time, i drank carrot milk with Clorine taste! ish ish!



Anyway, we really enjoy ourself, most important is Wilson, we all miss his birthday after all, and celebrated the next day for him.

2 comments:

  1. i wonder if there's any aussie souvenir for me... XD




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha :P oops didn't go souvenir shopping haha, paisei :P

    ReplyDelete