Saturday, August 7, 2010

Leaving with hardship; Farewell~

 The more I say " Goodbyes" the more I think about how we met and more I missing it. Wasn't easy to say goodbye at all. Sometimes I thinking should I leaving without saying "goodbyes" but I think still the best for me to do it, even if others don't bother about it :) I still must say my part

I wanna thanks to Wilson and his family, especially. I wouldn't make it today, without your blessing and support to me all this 2 years. I may not say it with words, but I always treat you all like my family. I sure I bring you guys awkward moments, I really wanna apologize for that. Please forgive me for all the silly things, and mistake I did at your home. I glad to call you all my family :) Leaving you guys also is a burden..
 To God-mother and Dad, Thanks for caring me like your own son, especially teach me to bake and cook better.
To God-brother Edmund and Yong; Sorry for not keeping my promise, to teach piano and bring you both to gym, love you two.
To Little Ruby; ^^ please don be naughty at home, when you grow up please know that mother and father and your brother is love you, when you grow up, I gonna tell you all the naughty things you did haha.
To Wilson: I can never have a better buddy than you are, sorry I scold you, nag you, teach you, rude to you. but please know of all I do, because I love you bro.. please do fulfil your promise to come to Australia!


I really feel blessed, They all touched my heard to the very deep. Have me for a nice dinner with farewell gifts, I felt so touched, I wanna say thank you but I am too afraid to say it out, I will cry. I wanna hug them and afraid I will give them awkward moment. I am glad to know that I have a lot of greats friends, the simple things that they did, always gonna touch me again. A friends can drive all the way just to say Goodbye and with a simple farewell gifts. Simple farewell lunch. And other simple things. But simple things makes me glads ^^

2 comments:

  1. so much feeling wor... haha but its not the end pun




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.. i know i know ^^
    gonna meet u soon.. haha.. pls find a nice apartment and comfortable one hhaha!!

    ReplyDelete