Saturday, November 13, 2010

Korean Jja Jang Noddle~~ yummy

                                                       JjaJang Mee with Soba noodle


I love to try and have a taste with JjaJang mee for such a long time. But In Malaysia is Super-rare and don tell me Station 1 got serve, because I don't like StationOne at all. My friend found this youtube video and he let me try it. I actually likes it. So I decide to cook my own.

Ingredient:
(well this lady use the amount of ingredient was not accurate at all, haha she goes by feeling so I also can't really measure it. So i also goes by feeling on this site)

2 big Tbsp         Black Bean Paste (Korean)
200g                  Pork in cube
2tbsp                 Sugar
2tbsp                 Potato Starch
few drops          Sesame Oil

Vegetables: -  All cut into cubes shape- 
1/2cups     Raddish
1cups        Sweet Potato
1/2cups     Zucchini
1               Big Onion


  • Heat the pan in medium heat and pour olive oils, fry the pork until crispy(10min)
  • Drain Excess oil, add olive oil to it and pour all vegetables in and stir fried it 
  • Pour water just about cover all ingredient, Let it slimmer and close with lit
  • Separated pan:   Pour olive oil and fried the black bean paste just 1 minutes, drain excess oil
  • Pour the fried BB paste into the simmering cooked veges
  • pour in (2 tbsp potato starch in 4 tbsp water)
  • put sugar in and let it boil a bit and seasoning it with sesame oil
  • Serve with Kimchi cucumber or kimchi cucumber 





My Reference is from this Korean Lady:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtZMeLbTgMs&feature=fvw
http://www.maangchi.com/recipe/jjajangmyun

1 comment: