Sunday, November 7, 2010

Banana Cake


Even though banana cake is low cost and easy to find anywhere in shop. But Still I must know how to bake this, I tried one recipe before this, it was sucked haha, no ideas who wrote it. From the Blue Ribbon Aussie recipe book, I found this perfect(for me) banana. I lovin't it.

Ingredient:
125g               Butter
3/4 Cup          Sugar (165g)
2                     Eggs
3                     Big Banana(ripped and smashed)
1tsp                Bicarbonate Soda
2tbsp              Milk
1 1/2Cups       Self-Raising Flour
Optional:         Glyerine

Method:
1. Beat Butter and sugar until it dissolve in butter
2. Add egg one at a time,when beat well. Stir in banana
3. Add Flour, separate into 2 portion
4. Dislove soda and (glyerine)in milk and pour it in
5. Bake at 180'C for 1 hours; or until brown and springy when touch

2 comments: