Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Chilled Cheese Cake



My favorite all time cheese cake. I love it ever since I had my first cheesecake ever and my sister homemade cheese cake to! Well since this is my favorite, and I always wanna make something this delicious, if i recall, this is my first cake ever! and yea.. not baking it ^^ but cooling it

ingredient:
150g  Maria biscuits
120g  Melted Butter

(A)
2   egg yolks
150g  sugar
160g  milk

(B)
2 1/2 tbsp gelatin
100ml Boiling water
1/2 tbsp Lemon juice

(C)
250g Cream Cheese
250g Double Cream

Method:
1. Combine crushed biscuit into tiny crumbs and melted butter into base of 9inc loose pan base
     and chilled it into the freezer
2. Beat (C) cream cheese until smooth and pour the cream into it until smooth
3. Stir in (A) into the mixer for few minutes
4. Stir in (B) into the batter and beat it for only a while until well blend
5. Pour over into the pan and keep it in fridge for 5 hours or over night
(optional to put some berries or fruits, but need adjust some sugar, Example: raspberry is sour, so put more sugar)

Ref: "The joy of baking"

No comments:

Post a Comment