Monday, March 22, 2010

22th@Robe

Having the chef moods into my heart again, feeling to cook something on the Monday afternoon while not working. Cass, Alice and my brother Caleb thought is a good idea, since i already make myself a promise to cook lasagna on my Australia trip.


Daddy suggested we use Ross home and with the permission of Jojo haha. In the morning itself my brother suddenly tell Jojo we gonna cook dinner for them, i was like -.-" sweat.. because i never thought to make so many as a lunch, I just hope it will be enough for them. Well started of by going to the "Foodland" Robe's market. Thinking if here has all the ingredient i needed, but yea it does just the packaging is different especially the Cream Cheese.

After reaching Ross and Jojo home, it was so beautiful, design by themselves and what to say? Jojo is super creative with the art work. At first feeling a bit not use to cook someone else houses, especially I not really close with. At that time, i asking where is the stove, oil, salt and etc, i felt a bit shame, but as time pass, I told myself, i won't able to cook something tasty if i kept thinking like that, so shamelessly, I kept doing what i do best haha, taking charge.

While cooking for an hour or more, I could see all of them are hungry, I felt a bit nervous and did some mistake like forgetting to put beacon and mis-calculated the flour for cream. But quickly i corrected my mistake and consume a bit more time and poof I done it ^^ and they all love the lasagna i made, Ross even take 3 round and the rest have second round, Ross even said "Don should put this on the menu" haha and Alice answered," but who gonna cook then?" Well this is a encouragement to me :)

After lunch, Ross showed us his piano skill and I pretty amaze! not because of his hand is playing but his leg!? How? because is a Automatic Piano, just put the music scroll and it play by itself haha. We really enjoy our time. Moggol and Molly was there to, Molly playing "Tag of war" and "fetch" with me, and she never get tired phew.. -.-

We left Ross and Jojo house after that, and went to Jetty and West-Beach for a walk, today is a nice day as the summer have pass and town is quieter now.

Robe's Jetty


West-Beach (My Food Print)




Fried Dim Sim by mom, when 2 free at restaurant

Look who came to visit again ^^ thanks Ross

haha Caught in pic without mother knowing, Caleb idea's ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment