Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Playing NINTENDO WII

Wii




I had fun while playing NINTENDO WII, My brother bought a NINTENDO WII it was really nice game station with all the cute games that never get bored. The interesting is I can create my own character and use it. Especially the Wii Fit, the balance pad that keep all my data about my balance, BMI, weight and help me set a Goal to lost or gain muscle haha.



I played Kungfu Rythem was the most cutest game from the WiiFit ever, the music and move is so cute and funny at the same time. Which i have a video post here haha. And as you can see, the character from the left is Don(Dad), Alice, Me, Angeline(sis) and Cass haha


I hope i can collect enough money to buy one NITENDO WII to, such a game as this is best to hang out indoor with friends ^^

ps: the NITENDO WII said that i gain weight d TT and the sound behind the video is "my dad looking for key" haha






2 comments:

  1. i had 1 at home. my bro brought back home dont know from where. i admit its very addictive haha




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is very addictive i telling u haha

    ReplyDelete