Saturday, March 20, 2010

Boxing!! box box punch punch

2oth of march

While i still sleeping, i kept dreaming how i gonna reject the boxing practice i promise to try. I dream about, yay.. i am late so i no need to go. Or Barry canceled his practice section. But the truth is, I was really DREAMING too much. So i did force myself wake up, quickly wash my face brush my teeth. And walk to Barry's house with my brother Caleb.

Whoah... The practice that by warm up, 3 abs exercise warm up. Then next Michel(Barry son) taught me how to punch, and IT WASN'T AS SIMPLE as everyone thought it should be. Both hands have to be above the eye for blocking and punch straight from the side. For right handler, use left. For left Handler use right. Barry said this is to train the weakness to be stronger as the other hands.

Barry and Michel train me,Caleb and Wayne that day. I met Cipa and Bonnie that day, Bonnie is the cute little girl who wanna train with us. Pull me aside to do rope skipping instead. Barry's family is a beautiful family. I respect them soo much.


After a few basic practice, i think i injured my left hand haha. Me and my brother go for a nice breakfast, I order "Toasted Wrap and Chocolate drink" my brother order a "Mix something haha" Come to think of it, Body combat is nothing compare to this training. Body combat is for cardio exercise, this is Battle training as battle machine haha. Ouch *hand still pain*

No comments:

Post a Comment