Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday the 19, Robe

Again today, was overslept until my brother loud sound system from the computer woke me up. So i did, Caleb(bro) asked me to go out together and have lunch, while i still blur and he watching "kenkaishi" a Japanese Anime i gave him days ago. After shower, we walking through the town street and went into the pizza shop. I love Aussie ways of doing stuff, so different from Malaysia really. A simple order and simple package only 1 big pizza, usually Malaysia order whole lots, but here only 1 box


Before work, Alice and Wayne asked me to join them for a short walk at "West Beach" haha we really have fun and I am surprise, I been to Robe but never been to West beach, it was so beautiful, from what i know, this is also the territory of Abalone. This isn't a beach for swimming, the wave was 2 heavy and not a ideal place for surfing either, the stone cliff where there abalone stay have sharp rocks, could die if got hit.



After that, we went to Beacon View, a highest point at Robe, I can see the whole robe from here, the eerie things are here to haha, if anyone afraid of creepy crawly, we have tons of them here. A millipede i think. I got call from restaurant shortly after reached, seem like the busy is rushing in. I got a lecture after that from my dad, for leaving the restaurant -.-" which my brother asked me to join them. But anyway we have fun ^^


During the working hours was a stress! Everyone just came in! But we can handle this haha, we have experience now. By the way, we big table have reservation is belong to local people, JOJO have a birthday party! she such a amazing woman, she an artist in fact, she drew a few arts and was at the pizza shop i saw! (forget to take photo). After other customer left, they threw a huge party, Alice and Cash bake a cake for jojo, isn't it sweet ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment