Wednesday, July 22, 2009

David Tan's Stress On 2007

Welcome to my world of stress. know what? even when I having SPM(A Malaysia exam for secondary), I didn’t have this stress of college life that I am facing now. The first semester is good and got a "not bad" gred. But until this November short semester, things aren’t the same as i thought it will be.
Long semester = 4months + 4 Subject
Short semester= 2 months + 2 subject
Well sound OK right? you will wonder is reasonable right? but let me tell you how I being till now(13.12.07) I having 13 tutorials, 3 practical, 2 test and 1 practical test. for subject INFO SYSTEM. I am having 6 tutorial, 1 individual assignment, 1 group assignment and 1 test for my INFO BUSINESS. If it still sounded reasonable to you, let me tell you this, I have NO COMPUTER! at home and TEXT BOOK! still OK to you? Let me add this, My final exam is on 24th(Christmas eve) and 26th(after Christmas). so what I will do in Christmas time this year? books!? NOTES?
I having extreme stress of all this, and i can’t cope with this semester, if i fail, i gonna repeat again for the fee of RM4000! (rm 1000 for each subject) times 2 fail is equal to Rm 4000!
Personal issue!
> Now my parents and sister not around at home, usually left me or my brother only. You guys must be thinking how fun I can have, like party at home, brings girl-friends back to house for night, no curfew and bla bla bla… Its all just a dream my friend!
I responsible to make sure everything alright at home! even i am the youngest in the family, doesn’t mean i no need to pay bills, home retail, college fee, car loan, food, and the best thing for any teenager! which not only clean your room( like how your mom will nag you always) now i have to clean the whole 2 stories house! mop,sweep,repair,maintain and etc (wanna know more? ask your maid and mom how are the feeling) I am a "college house wive" oops is "college houseboy"
OK OK…. enough of my nagging and complains. I still need to do all this for God,family,friends and myself. The only things i can do is work hard and pray. And also having fun while doing all things.
TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY
Thank your for always being there for me. Please at least pray for me and my family OK? I need strength and etc. I hope i won’t over stress till i kill myself or others( who irritate me while I having stress) ha-ha I know i won’t. Please don worry. God bless all!
PS: Please don sue me for saying "kill". just a joke to laugh at myself, its the least i can do to keep me " going" :P

No comments:

Post a Comment