Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My childhoon thoughts about “old”

hmm…. Let me recall and tell you a true story about me. David(me) once upon a time which only 5 or 7 years old boy. I always being a crybaby kid and think a lot about getting old, not for me but mostly to my mom and dad.
I love my parents. And i am very close to my mom and she always chat with me and i love to ask stupid question and funny one, which make me laugh out loud whenever my mom answer me with stupid answer too haha, especially "where babys come from".. ahemm hahah.
My childhood is quite interesting for me to know, or interesting enough. So i watch alot of movies, from horror to drama. So i can proudly say, now have none of the horror movie can haunt me now. So that one question always in my mind during my childhood, about getting old one day and pass on.. like what in the movie showing. And the sign of getting old is white hair… and the worse is my mom always ask me to get rid of her white hair… soo means she is getting old and she will pass away in time..
I don know what to do…. all i do is cry when on one is seeing. I cry everyday and every 7pm or 8pm. I choose that time because it is the most quiet and the only time i can go into the dark room and cry to myself because i don know what to do… i being crying to myself in a long long time almost everyday in few months.
And one day.. both of my sister realized, maybe because i cry to loud or maybe i being crying almost everyday in a same time in the room. So my sisters ask me,, when i cry? i just answer.." I don wanna mom to die….(sob loudly). they wanted for me to stop and comfort me with this "beautiful lie" haha.. well it is.. they told me this," people don get old.. hong(my name)… they just coloured it" and i believed them lol… how silly i was… but they did make me stop crying by saying a lie haha.

By David Tan, January 23rd, 2008

2 comments:

  1. Hong~~u really so cute!! i also wanna colour my hair in white too...hahah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.. oh no... u called me "hong" haha
    yea... later u become "white hair maiden" bak fa mo lui haha

    ReplyDelete