Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My beloved “butter Prawn” story

Dscf3780
I love the sea food meal call "butter Prawn" it is amazing delicious and the way to cook and presentation is just beautiful. I first ate butter prawn if i remember well, it is from my grandma, she love us and she knows i love her butter prawn. So in every-time i will visit her and saying, " grandma! grandma! can i have prawn??" of course she will cook it for me, when she cooks , the aroma of the butter just fill the whole house. The best thing was it is cook only for me!! no one to share!! Muahahaha(evil laugh)
Well my grandma isn’t around anymore… i do miss her a lot . But she did leave me a mark that i will remember her forever, even i become a grandpa. She left me a "seafood allergic" ha-ha.. really maybe because i ate too much in the past, now if i take over a limited seafood, especially prawns. I tongue will feel itch. " I love you grandma!! I will always remenber you grandma and your butter prawns!!"
ps:
My dad cooks the best butter prawn now, other than my grandma. He even won the awards of the "curry prawn in claypot" in australia!! CHEF ROCKS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment