Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A Journey To Australia


This will be my first Journey to australia, acompany by my brother. Before even we pack to leave we forgot about to apply visa to stay, Praise God for even helping us for our last minute careless mistake, but the toll of mistake cause us to miss the bus to singapore! And God Grace is upon us for a last minute bus!
Wow! I never knew taking a fly to Australia is quite a energy consuming, a lot of patience and document to fil in. Really praise God that bring us journey mercy to Perth(in Australia) then take another fly to Adelaide(also Australia), from there my dad will pick us up to Rode(town). 3 months from now is about 90 days to spend in Australia, I pray to God to help me to spend my time wisely and fruitly and of course purposeful. And also i will like to find out whats the next course to study.

By David Tan, January 13th, 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment