Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My Encounter With Dolphins (Australia)





Just like any other days, Thinking what shall I do in the free time of afternoon I got. Preparing with all the swimming gear, which I only bought my Google, Swimming trunk, Bag and Towels.
Walking down on the sandy beach with the thinking of, ‘ Today sea waters should be the same temperature like any other days I swarm, It was sunny and cold sea waters but that didn’t make me give up for a nice swim. I looked around and it seem no one is swimming, a few of people is sun bathing. while I prepare to swim, i always need few minutes to adapt the cold water before deep my whole in. When a old lady saw thats a person in the waters, along she came with the husband, well no one like to swimming alone and it is a big beach. While I get to adapt the coldness I start to swim side to side, the old lady swimming with a mini surf board back and fort. I was floating to rest on it like a sea bed until a sound bursting the water like a seal or whale was heard, I got a shock of fear, I quickly swim nearer to the shore but water about the height of my belly button. I ask the old lady which near to me and ask her with a smile( I still can smile in the time of shock ),’ what was that!? ‘ she reply in saying,’ Is a scuba divers In my mind thinking IT cannot be.. because is definitely is a weird sound and scuba diving here? thats nothing to see except sand and seaweed. She then added,’ maybe is a seal (some seal do bite) at the same time something added my fear when i saw a big fin and the old lady husband shouted,’ there something coming towards you!’ to the wife but I wasn’t further than 3m from her! but as I observe more… my fear is reduce and joy came but still got shock, It was a dolphin! with that curve and fin, I sure of it! but i wasn’t get to far from the shore because even though is a dolphin but still wild. I was observing where they swim and appear or disappear, and one dolphin swim so close to me that i can almost touch it but is only 2 second than it swam out to the sea. My mind cried out to God,’ Thank God is dolphins and not sharks! and blessing me with the most precious gift to me, To Swim With A Wild Dolphins Or A Amazing Visit Than Anyone Can Hope For, From A Dolphins!

No comments:

Post a Comment