Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Not So Bad Monday

Monday is usually hated by most people, it is a day of starting class and working. It is a most less favorable day in the week. But at the 7/9/2009 it is a day of holiday!! AMEN!! be honest i actually don care what day it was, just enjoying my own sweet time.

Yesterday Monday is my favorite Monday, maybe it is the only Monday worth remember haha. anyway.. lets start at the morning, i woke up at 9.30am and went to gym to kill all the fatties i have gain during the holiday time, and today.. my whole muscle is arching like mad, shower also susah (hard), just like a penguin trying to wash its own back haha.

After Gym, I rush to Wilson's house to prepare ingredient to cook lasagna and cabonara, I promise Kimz that I gonna teach her how to cook both and I cook also for Will lim, which he miss my last lasagna at kenley's birthday. I have improve alot, this is my fourth time, bake lasagna, which I think to myself, i can compete with high class restaurant d muahaha (sinister laugh). But cabonara wasn't that successful, because i pore whole spaghetti noodles in one box of cream, supposely its is only half of the noodles. We have really fun together, Wilson always help me cook, Kimz wanna learn and clown at anywhere even cooking and Will, also being helpful all the time.

After early dinner at 4pm, my sister msn me, ask me for a movie, called "UP" i asked wilson, will and kim, but they paisei paisei and pokai d ( shy shy and broke). I heard from friends the movie is not that nice, but I go la, since i haven't join my sister for SO SO long d, and also she is paying muahaha( more sinister laugh). When I reach home, i bought 3 small piece of lasagna to my sister to share, brother since i promise him and Sue (housemaid/friends) to share also. and then... They love it haha. Nice feeling for a "Chef wannabe"

Going to Aeon Jusco Bukit Tiggi, I bought teehen (cousin brother) to KFC for so dinner, we both share a dinner meal, consist of 3 pieces and i order one ice cream for my self. Goodness it cost me RM17, my heart was thinking, " HELLO!! this thing cost so expensive!? I rather go for a spagetti at Fruities" anyway... it is nice having dinner with sister and cousin, after the dinner, teehen whispered to me, " Kor kor... your whole family love and care for me a lot" It just touch my heart cousin brother :)

Surprisely today cinema was almost empty, I wonder why, might be the H1N1 causing a lot of panic lately, but oh well.. I just went into the cinema with only about 20 fellers. The movie "UP" was not that bad at all, I love it, the music and unexpected event. well please don compare with "ICE AGE 3" which these are totally different movie. "UP" is more into good morals, it is about love and blessing. It really move my stony heart for a while. You guys really encourage to watch it really, my hero in the move?? That old man and the Dug the talking dog haha.

After the movie, i received a sms from Wilson, said that our geng (groups) at Station 1 cafe. I was late for an hour or more, because I accompany my sister and cousin to reach home safely. So wasn't much to talk about but it is nice to have friends, Wilson, Chloe, Kim, Yinyee, kenny and Chloe's mother :)


No comments:

Post a Comment