Saturday, September 5, 2009

Once In The Baby Bottles Time




Can you remember when the time you stops using bottles? I just remember about 1 month ago about how and why I stop using bottles haha. When exactly I can’t really remember but I can still know why I stop using it. Maybe I can call it, my first breakthrough haha.

Well I can’t recall the age that I still using, perhaps about 4-5 years old, which I still stay at berkely restaurant above. I use to ask my mother to mix chocolate drinks in bottle, my favorite ways of drinking milo. Almost every night I will shout,” mama!! Wua Ai Milo!!” (I want milo!) And by the way, “MILO” is our Malaysian own chocolate drinks

I stop using bottles when I can’t find it; my mother said to me that it was lost. It didn’t bother me much because that is the face of life, I trying to grow up and act like a grown man who I want to become. That’s is when I start using mugs to drink my daily supper MILO and not long after I start to dip it biscuit which is so nice combination.



After about a year, my mother was cleaning the back stairs which lead to the back alley, and she found my favorite bottles, the rat actually stole my bottle, shit and bite all over it. The feeling was “Oh how can I forgotten about you (my bottles)” But I just smile and said to my mother, never mind is okay.. I am using mugs now.
To my dear bottles which blue in colour if I not mistaken. We have happy times together, I felt sad a little bit when you disappear but I thought to myself, I be alright without you. When I found you again, I smile again, but it is time to really let you go. I will miss you my blue bottles and I don’t know why the stupid rat want to kidnap you? But again perhaps this is my first breakthrough from God.

Ps: this look almost like my dear bottles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment