Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Shouted "MEDEKA" after work


Started a job on the 21th August. Before I know what i doing actually i only know is gonna be a bit boring and have feeling to reject the job offer, because i failed Business Finance in final and the job is located at THE GARDEN at mid valley. but despite all the negative no no, i decide not to turn down the offer, is not because is Rm8 per hour but decide not to disappointed Kenny, Wilson and the nice manager(Penny)




First day of work, We are assigned to 2 location, 2 at East Entrance and 1 at River View. At the East Entrance we not sitting together, and we not allow to talk to each other, my feelings was like, WTH... i hate working with classy company ha ha. The things is my job is only *click* for each person passing by. Easy leh? but I could have died of bored. first day, i am a good boy, listen to the rules and regulations, cannot talk and cannot leave my stationed places for too long.

Day 2 : I sneak in to work with my IPOD haha.
Day 3-7 : I go sneaking to talk to my friends and go long break at toilet. bring paper to draw
Day 8 : I kill my time but listen to ipod and singing. eat behind the pillar
Day 9-11: We all learn to take turns to *click* and others go eat snake ( haha anything but work)

haha when working we could fall a sleep anytime, few things we can see at work. handsome guys with syle and pretty hot chicks like model walking in and out of THE GARDEN. but only sometimes, all people walk in and out is freaking rich i tell u. And I can notice alot of Gays and lesbian also. Gays are super stylo and checking us out when passing by, and some lesbian are just soo pretty!! even of my friends said," why go for girls? there are many good guys still" haha.. one of guy(suspected gay) keep visiting Wilson for 4 days haha.


But Glad to have this Job to be able to know more of Wilson, Kenny, Heng Hyong, YinYee and Jian Ren. And of course few staff and manager we know along the working perioud. At the last day is double the pay and also YinYee birthday on MEDEKA. at the last moment of work, I (supposly all) shouted MEDEKA!!!! haha finally the days have come to stop working :P


PS: my friends and many others who passed by accidentally, didn't know is me though i am crazy.. ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment