Sunday, June 27, 2010

Pet exhibition 2010


I went twice for Pet Exhibition 2010, This event is an amazing event, i got to know this last year from my female best friend Nesh, she was one of the organizer last year too bad this year she wasn't joining, so i cannot get free entrance haha. Anyway this year is really great! I got to know a lot of pet lovers and actually have quite a chat about them. 
                                                      Both is the Milk snake ^^


When I was walking around, I can't stop taking picture of all the animal that walk passed by, worse when I saw a Golden Retriever and Siberian Husky, i can just stop there a gaze upon them for as long as it is there. And the second best time i had was with the Gecko Company, they have MILK SNAKE!! one of my favorite snake, because it is not venomous but it imitate the one of the world top venomous snake the Coral snake. How to differentiate? the owner taught me this, "Red with yellow kill a fellow" so if not red+yellow from side to side = Milk snake; Isn't cool? I will get one milk snake in the future for sure! I got to play with it and carry it with me. But one danger part was when i was holding it, a playful children boy was touching it and hitting it haha, and i quickly get the snake from that boy.

Best moment and sad too was when a dog for adoption, A dog slept in my arms when i was carrying it. This dog was weak and tired, not active at all. Because she had no love and was suffering from a minor unwell. This dog was came to this organization of pet finder, i sure it wasn't a lucky dog before they found her. The lady kept asking me to adopt it, since i love her so much, yea i was though the same, this dog should be with a loving family. My heart felt so warm and soften when the gaze of her cute puppy eye begging for love. I really and from all bottom of my heart; I wanna take her home. But situation stopped me from doing it, I leaving Malaysia in one month time. 

I pray every family should have adopt one dog, and treat it with loves, a dog is not slave. God create it and others for a reason. For those who have read this, please adopt her for me which i cannot do so for now. Please visit www.PetFinder.my to be its father and mother and for other doggy 


No comments:

Post a Comment