Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Turned into a kiasu



I found myself turn into a "Kiasu" "Kiasu= A hokkien words for someone who are afraid of lose, whether in self and others, Fear of losing" nowadays.. maybe because of desperation and time is limited. My time in Malaysia is less then 35days, starting counts from today. When i look at myself, there a lot of things i still haven't do and also mastered on them. Another thing is age, I am 23 years old now, and regretfully I am still in diploma. I have wasted enough time in college, so I mustn't waste any more precious time.

I had put down a list to myself on the last post. A few things i must mastered on them, weather it is a hobbies or a education. Lets say piano, I having a really hard time practicing piano by my own with no guidance and motivation. And workout, I did put myself in gym more often than before because it is my last month in gym, what for paying yourself into gym if you doesn't want to see result. So I also kinder jealous of all the well toned and fit guys, always wish to become like them haha. I must get FIT!! with no fats and well build body shape. Well I just being honest. My photography also now hang in the middle, I only use it once a a while.

But there something i must said of being proud on one thing, which i love doing. Cooking! I being learning a lot from past few months, especially in baking. I am blessed to have a friend like Wilson, his mother and the family. They treated me like part of the family. Wilson always helping me with cooking and we learn together and teach each other. His mother taught us both how to bake, yea just by looking a the few cakes I did before. She is expert in baking, so I considered her as my mentor in kitchen haha.

I am a guy will not sit down and do nothing. I am a human made by God hands. I believe myself are created in a purpose and God put interest in my life for some reason. Ever since young, I never stop learning and asking question when I am curious. I love to teach others what I know, because "I am blessed to be bless"
most of all, Life it is a journey of preparation for the end. I always encourage others to do what they love to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment