Monday, May 31, 2010

Aquaria KLCC visit



We had a visit to Aquaria Klcc finally after years since it was open, i remembered I got the "Opening Notice" when Aquaria open that time, I was giving my thanks to the lord, finally i have a chance to visit underwater aquarium, that was my dream since i was just a kid. After years, none or only few of my friend is interested to fishes and animal as i am, for 4 years i asking around who wanna go, no one give me a "yes" as answer. At 2008, I planned to go myself without any friends, just my camera and notebooks will do. I enjoy taking picture, writing down interesting notes and stare them in hope that something will happen.


The day started by last minute planning, when i just asked Wilson," hey, tmr go aquaria, since we no class at monday"and by telling Edmund also give him sudden shock haha.

It was raining day when 3 of us going KL by KTM(train station) and arrive at Aquaria at 4pm, paid the entry fee with only Rm25 with student card. And I miss all the feeding time!! Once i enter the aquaria, the first thing i did is go bother the small shark in the pond, along with horse-shoe crab and sea cucumber. I touch the Shark and it feel sand paper.


I was snapping photo ever since i walked in, and talking with the brothers about animal and enjoy finding more interesting animal with interesting behavior. Aquaria is not only consist of fishes but also land animal. I indeed love animal, I believe them as God creation and God said to Adam that we are the lord over the creature. Well some people which i really lost respect for them, said that and i quote," God created animal without soul and we shall not pay attention to them, we must only pay attention to human to bring them for salvation" My opinion is "yes you may be right about they are without soul but we are human the lord over the animal should not take this is as advantage"

My thoughts about today trip have reminded me, it we stay on without doing anything at all, just in 10 more years, life will die out in our world even before the judgment day. All the fishes is are soo cute and some are fierce as the sand tiger shark. Moon jelly fish is soo beautiful and gracefully as they swim. Even the poison snake and other creature are nice to see, of how unique they were created.

I am satisfy with all that i see today ^^ I expected more because i really hope i can see the whole world in this small place but i know it is impossible. I encourage parents bring their children there, just let them hang out at the place as long as possible, children are curious, this visit might bring them good.

No comments:

Post a Comment