Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Marinated Chicken, Worshire and Oyster Sauce

              This Recipe is taught by my sister Angeline ( I just edit a bit)

Ingredient:

1. 8 Chicken wing/Chicken chop
2. 4 tbsp of oyster Sauce
3. 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
4. 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
5. Thick Soy Sauce( a bit for coloring)
6. 1 tbsp of soy sauce
7. 1 1/2 tbsp of honey
8. 1 tbsp Sugar
9. Salt and Pepper for tasting
optional: add oregano or some herds 


method:
(It can be chicken wing/chicken chop)
1. Wash the chicken
2. Mix all ingredient together with the chicken
3. leave it in frigde overnight/2hours
4. It can be roasted or sizzling

2 comments:

  1. macam the one my mum cooks ^^




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! you have recipes in your blog! i should pick up one or two recipe from your site and make my lunch bento in my lakeside campus! the food there are just so sux and expensive!

    ReplyDelete