Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Finish Diploma!!

Finally the time comes, I thought It will never reached here, because it is just to long. Studying a course and stay in a college with no windows for 3 years... wow.. I made it out haha. I came into here at July 2007, and now I finished it at July 2010, total 3 years rather than 2.5 years. Reason is when I stop one semester to go back to Australia. 

The last 2 exam wasn't tough but aiming to get grade A is very tough, "Human Resource Management" and "Organization Behaviour" 2 subject only but reading and memorize is not my thing. I pray God will guide his way through me, I also pray I able to continue degree somewhere in Australia with different course, I don't feel like doing Business anymore. I want something which more practical in learning rather than just reading from books. I aiming my way there ^^ (let you guys know if I ever made it somehow)

I used to imagine the graduation of diploma will happens, now It is happening but wasn't exactly same as my imagination. One thing for sure, I am gonna miss this place(not because of college,honestly) but this place is where I met friends, hang out, up and low with all my friends and lecturer. Bad things happens, but most of it are great things. This place I regretted some, but benefit from it too. Friends it is the hardest to let go, but everyone has to move on sometimes, I sure am going to feel sad to leave them here. Thinking about next time when I meeting them will be very surprising, maybe marry? kids? job? boyfriend? girlfriend? other unexpected thingy haha. I eager to see what they will bring on them self in the future. I pray is all greats things, I love to see them doing what they love.

But I have to say.. I am prepared for the next step; Yes I am fearful, yes I have doubt but I still got to move on. To all my friends!!(In College;lecturer and friends)  I am proud to say, I am glad to know you all :)

PS: suddenly Miley Cyrus; The Climb was in my head. haha... (T.T) sob sob... I feel sad to let it go

also kenny teo just posted a video on youtube after 4 years haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eFmokSfIwiE

2 comments:

  1. congrats David,
    so this means you will be off to down under for good? gonna miss your presence.(and your cheese /durian cake he he)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yea.. I am not free until other college willing to accept me ^^ Yea.. before I go australia, I gonna cook cook and bake bake

    ReplyDelete