Friday, July 9, 2010

White Stray Doggy


There is a white doggy which I called, " Doggy" haha.. and her husband the "Blacky" They are both a compatible couples that always linger around the neighborhood  as it is their territory. A pair of stray dogs which no one really bother them much. It is sad actually, they always search for  food and water. No much people in this neighborhood pay attention to them. Except me,Wilson and a few others. 

I cannot do much for them or feed them because it is not home of mine. Everyone morning this pair of dogs will be sleeping under my car to get cover from the sun. I guess they choose my car because I don't hit them or chase them away, which other do. I remember one day, I thought I lost my Ipod when I went college, I was really so mad and down thought to myself that someone have stole it from me. MAD I am, when I reached home and park my car at parking spot along with Wilson. The dog just look at me and him, in a very funny looks in Doggy eyes, as she was wanted to tell us 
something, as she looking at us and on the grass near my car. And It was there! My IPOD! the white doggy save it! It save my whole music collection! and 1k ipod!

And Today, I suppose to be at college at 10am for my OB test, guess what happened, Doggy gave birth to 2 cute little puppies under my CAR! I sms my friend Jasmine to tell Mr.Kunu that I will be late due to "puppies under my car, I cannot move" haha he said lame excuses until i show him prove. It is such a amazing thing happen, I wasn't angry at all, I glad 2 beautiful puppies are born from it.




Female dogs usually bad mood and feel threaten if anyone approach the its puppies, but Doggy doesn't do that to me or Wilson. Even when we try to remove the dogs from my car tire track, it just stood near us and beg us not to hurt it with the whining sound. I felt a connection with this doggy, I felt I made a friend, she seem to trust me, and I am really glad. To repay when she found my lost ipod and she just gave birth. I bought 3 cans of dog food for her, I wanted her to stay healthy for her and the puppies ^^ 

1 comment:

  1. haha... they both still around here!! and a son haha
    too bad d other one cant make it.. so sad hurt it had a crash by a car when i still in aussie TT

    ReplyDelete