Thursday, July 22, 2010

First Facial...Fainted


After having 3 sleepless night, My face look dull,dry,old,wrinkles, and lost its shine. My eye swollen, the egg bag you can almost see it's creepy purples vain around. I turned into a old caveman. So I ask my friends about how facial was like, they just tell me with very simple explanation, "Pain when the squeeze the pimples out" so i was like," Oh"

Feeling no direction, I book the time in Herbaline at CentroKlang with my secondary friends who working there. A quick chat with her and she suggested I should take Package Rm88 + Rm32(eye treatment), so I took it, a quick cup of tea, provided by the hospitality services. I gonna tell you guys the step in details and how i felt along the way.
First Step: Curious with impression
Walking in the beautiful hall way with amazing architectural designed; into a room to wash my leg with Sea Salt, given a brush to brush my smelly feet and romantic candles lights around. My feeling is," Hey this is better than I thought, nice place and nice service"

Second Step: Impression with wonders
Dried my leg, walked into a pillar, to take 3 inhale and exhale from a herbal aroma therapy. Which said to help me relax my mind. My feeling," Sure... why not, I come here for some time to relax and pamper myself ^^"

Third Step: Getting excited
Walking into a small room, it was like wow, I have my own private room to keep my stuff. First thing the lady asked me to do is change into their singlet, I was like," okay...." Then I did, A green sexy singlet, to bad I don't have camera with me. Then she asked me to lie down, start to give me some facial massages, and It feels good~~

Fourth step: Getting started
After applying some unknown cream, the lady used the machine to cleansed my face from dead cell skin I think. The sound from the tools she used to scratch off my dead skin, it is very sharp, It felt like dentist digging into my ear drum. Then cream my face again with other many cream unknown to me.

Fifth Step: "Thousand Needles"
This is the part that I really wanna express! I can't believe I am going through it~ The lady apply some cream on my face than use a lights to brightly shine my face, even with my eye blocked with napkins, but i still can see the lights. After a while, the lady start poking between my eyes, It was painful, but endurable, then forehead, poke.. poke.., squeeze.. squeeze.. Especially when I have phobia of needles. The pain kills me physically and mentally. But I can hold it... The process went from forehead to side faces, was worse.. It keep on poking and poking.. the needles was sooo darn painful! And the other side of face.... under my mouth and THEN........The Worse Nightmare begins only now...... the NOSE............. My conscious," Hell! NO! not the NOSE!" The lady told me to get prepare, and..

Nose only: (conscious speaking)
First poke: Ouch...
no 10: .................
no 25:......someone... please help me.....
no.40:.....God?... Please make it stop....I cannot take it anymore...
no.60:..Damn IT!!!!!!
no.70....How did Woman endure this!? Tell me HOW!?
no.75:...(lady?.....can u stop that? Can I quit?.. Can I say no?)
no.80: Oh damn..oh damn... Oh DAMN!!!
no.90: Please....... I really cannot take it.....anymore........
no.100: I am sooo REGRET!!
no.111:$#%$#%#@%
no.120: it is finished.....................(I wish I can say," I am numb d..." but it was not"


Overall it is good to try... but I still cannot solve the mystery of  "Woman The Queen Of Pain" on the process of Thousand Needles. Did you know: The thousand needles process wasn't at once, but ONE BY ONE. you all go home and imagine. But after the process, of course they give me some treatment and gentle massage on my face to comfort me..... TT It works, I really need it. Next time will I go again? Probably haha

4 comments:

  1. wa cool. now your face will be smooth like a baby d lOl

    ReplyDelete
  2. to sushyan: ya lor.. Ai sui mai mia

    to pei ling: haha I have funny experience sometimes >< haha

    to johnnieL: I hope so.. but I not sure gonna be that good, beside it left a bit of scar >< aduh

    ReplyDelete