Monday, July 26, 2010

Curry Chicken Pie Filling



My God mother taught me new recipe!! She said to me, if you learn this, you will able to do much more with this basic foundation with you. I actually thought of baking Apple Pie, but she and I have the same ideas of it, for being too sweet for us.( I don't like sweet) so she suggested "Curry Chicken Pie Filling" instead. ^^ Good idea, why not? lets try Malaysian Style haha

Ingredients:

450g   Chicken 
500g   Potatoes
200g   Big Onion
30g     Small Onion
50g     Garlic
100g   Chilly Boh
50g     Curry Powder
50g     Ginger
150g   Oil
10g     Salt
5g       Ajinomoto(MSG)
Optional: Curry Leave

method:
1. Heat the oil in a wok, add garlic and onions and fry till golden brown
2. Add curry powder, stir for a while before adding chilly boh, chicken, and the rest ingredients.
3.Fry for 5-8min, add potatoes and cook till the ingredients are evenly distributed and flavored

No comments:

Post a Comment