Monday, July 26, 2010

Mr Sunshine 2010

I was vain enough to enter into the Mr.Sunshine Search 2010 at KlangParade. I won't enter alone was being push by few friends and the thought keep coming me.. to try just for fun. Why not? just for fun, I not gonna compete to win, I can try but I just wanna had a good time. How it started in my heads is a the sponsor from Glenn Davis saw me helping in an event as photographer. He then just asked me," hey you wanna join for Mr.sunshine?" 

Cutting the story short. YES I AM IN! I was a bit of regret thought about the experience, but hey.."Bad Experience Is A Good Experience" I did learn something from a cost haha. I did come with a speeches with my heard, and learn a song for the talent show. But... I cannot say this is a best event, it wasn't so organize and no efficiency, I don't to commend much about it, I help Klang Parade organize a couples of event before i know. But what I wanted to comment is.. the PA system. One word... sucky... the mid stand cannot even hold it properly. I was singing.. the mic is dropping further down and down.. it make me out of focus and nervous.

Before the event started, we got our sponsored shirts(I got to wear Black shirt with short jeans).We got hairstylist, they are indeed expert. I love the hair they styled for me. We also had last minute catwalk choreography by Malaysian model KS Tan. who taught us walk a few rounds, gosh he was serious and never smile at all. There are 16 contestant in total. I am contestant number 9. First round is to "Introduction self and answer why you are qualify for Mr.Sunshine" but the host didn't tell us, so most of us lost 30marks.

Everyone did well on stage except me, but my friends still support me all the way, I didn't drop down and cry, but it makes me gain something from bad. I learn something, I glad I had it coming. I met a lot of people from there, gain a couples of facebook friends. Well it is just a another for me.

1 comment:

  1. gaining and losing is part of life ^^




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete