Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Melaka~laka~laka


Was dragging my feet to this trip, I was too tired to go anywhere due to few days keep going out and spend less time at home was very tiring and costly. I wasn't into this trip at all, but promise is a promise. That I make it my last trip with the gang ^^
                                        That me with the "HOLIDAY" bought them wear them


Khang Lin text me in 6am in the morning to ask if i am awake, I replied," I feel like crying d... I am soo tired..." haha nevertheless I was stressing myself for a cold shower and the honk was heard, Jeff and Khang lin was here,hopped on the car with Wilson, and stop complaining I thought to myself. Reached Kim'z home, and as usual we have to waited for her -.- ish.....


The journey was 2 hours of driving with Jeff's Honda, Tol and Petrol cost about Rm100 then divided by 5 person. I am so glad to have a friend like Jeff willingly drive us up for a trip. Reached there about 10am just on time for breakfast at a famous Hainan Chicken rice shop, ok la.... not as good as I expected to be with its reputation.


                            Click on it to see the interesting words



Explore the land melaka kingdom now, now is full of stall, food, and Interesting Arts gallery with interesting design. I got a nice necklace which only Rm8, I really have to thanks wilson for that. After a long walk, I felt my jeans in a state of suana, i cannot take it! The weather was too hot. So what happen is... we went into a fashion house! And I bought 1 tight BabyMilo shirt with a Sexy Hawaiian pants haha.



We went for a walk again and I rushing for a nature call, and found a public toilet was sooo clean. Unexpected, Klang is sooo another world haha. Anyway We had a chill out from the sun at The Gallery for coconut drink(suit my new appearance) and for another sunny walk to find the famous,"Nyonya Restaurant" it is a bit Pricey, we just looking at outside with no least interest, the staff/manager just shut the door and said," Now we are close" What a RUDE! Ish... I won't recommend anyone for discrimination and rude service to others. So we again take another LONG SUNNY walk to find the Popiah and found a few nice thing to eat. One is the Kuih, which really nice. And Durian puff with also Durian Ice cream.



The popiah is a long long queue.... We waited for 45 minutes, but it is worth! Nice, big and tasty! just a bit oily. And the last trip is to the famous SATAY CELUP! Thanks goodness we reach before 5pm, just nice for a table. It doesn't took long for another long queue for others. The day trip is indeed worth it, just the hot sun gave us a bit sunburn to Jeff and dark skin to all of us

2 comments:

  1. my regret of the trip is couldnt find the famous popiah... why didnt we meet up!




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha how I know U are there :P

    ReplyDelete